Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happiness Tuesdays

Happiness Counts!!!
I am beginning Happiness Tuesdays to tell you some things that make me happy and to share with you quotes, websites, and photos to make you happy!


Week 4, Happiness Tuesdays:
Three things that make me happy!!


1) Laugh lines - they may as well make me happy, since I have them!!
2) Bright light - Sunshine or from light bulbs, I don't care. Light makes me cheerful!
3) McDonald's!! Sorry , sorry, all you healthy eaters, but I love MickeyD's  breakfast burritos and their delicious coffee...every morning...no, really... every morning!


I am giving you a couple of quotes that I agree with. How about you, do you agree also?


"Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been."   Mark Twain
"Ring the bells that can still ring."  Leonard Cohen




Happy Parenting!
D and C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails