Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happiness Tuesdays #13

Happiness Counts!!!
I am beginning Happiness Tuesdays to tell you some things that make me happy and to share with you quotes, websites, and photos to make you happy!


Happiness Tuesdays #13


Here are three things that make me happy:


1) Sanders Bump Cake - I know it's supposed to be Bumpy...but we've always called it our Bump Cake...used only for birthdays. DEE-licious!
2) Mexican food...let's have a fiesta with burritos, fajitas, Torch Lake dip, and margaritas...hurray:)    Or OLE!!
3) People who can laugh at themselves - the whole Torch Lake Group (TLG) does it constantly!!


we giggle in the winter
we giggle in the summer
our kids giggle with, and at, us
we giggle at our Mash party
we giggle at ourselves with our 'boxers' themed spring vacation
     Being able to love people enough to let them make fun of you is such a great gift...we have so much fun, never having to worry about hurting someone's feelings! Feel free to make fun of us...but be ready for us to reciprocate :)


Teach your kids to lighten up and enjoy themselves...while having fun with you!!


Happy Parenting!
D and C

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely group - it is so nice to have a close group of friends. Looks like you have fun together.

    Thanks for stopping by my site - now following back! (sorry it took a couple of days)

    And if you have a moment to help a blogger out, could you vote for Henry Happened for blog of the month here? Tx!!
    For the Love of Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that you have a really great outlook on life! I like this happiness Tuesdays. And now I am craving Mexican food. Cannot wait to get back to the states to have some good stuff. Your GTL group looks like they are too much fun!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am glad you did and said something. Hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Old friends are the best kind, right? :)

    Also, I'm from Detroit, and Sanders Bumpy Cake is the best! Although, I must say, the round ones? WAY better than the square flat ones. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails