Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happiness Tuesdays #5

Happiness Counts!!!
I am beginning Happiness Tuesdays to tell you some things that make me happy and to share with you quotes, websites, and photos to make you happy!


Happiness Tuesdays #5:
Here are three things that make me happy:


1) red carnations - they were the flower of both F2's fraternity and my sorority in college
on my window sill
2) red or yellow tulips - beautiful sign of spring
fake, but beautiful

artwork, too

still fake, but it isn't spring yet, is it??

3) daisies - they were the flowers from our wedding :)
beautiful, huh?

Uh,oh, see what I just discovered...none of the flowers I love have much of a smell, do they?? Hmmm, I wonder what that says about me!!  Sometime soon I'll let you know what smells make me happy:)
In the meantime, what makes you happy? Let me know...

Happy Parenting!
D and C





2 comments:

  1. I love Happiness Tuesdays! Such a great idea...we all need to take the time to remember what makes us smile, so here's some of mine!!

    1. Road trips
    2. West Michigan sunsets
    3. The silence that you can only get when it snows
    and 4. A good hug when you need it most

    Can't wait to see more adorable pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails