Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happiness Tuesdays #7

Happiness Counts!!!
I am beginning Happiness Tuesdays to tell you some things that make me happy and to share with you quotes, websites, and photos to make you happy!


Happiness Tuesdays #7
Here are three things that make me happy:


1) lovely manners from a child...oh, wait, lovely manners from anyone!!!
2) blue sky...whether it's cold and snowy in Michigan or warm and steamy in Florida...blue sky thrills me :)
3) the beautifully sweet Jif peanut butter ads -- oh, my goodness!! I smile and almost tear up every time that cute little guy walks out to the bus after making his mom a lunch....LOVE IT!!


       "Keep your face to the sunshine and you will not see the shadows."
                        Helen Keller




Keep your face to the sunshine.....
Happy Parenting!
D and C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails